ZYMURGORIUM: SWEET VIOLET MANCHESTER GIN BASED LIQUEUR (IO’S FOOTSTEPS)
The original sweet violet that shook the Gin World!
Sweet violets supposedly were a gift from Zeus the king of the Greek pantheon as a comfort to Io (eye-oh) for whom he loved but has to turn into a heifer to save her from Hera’s wrath!
Sweet violets have a very unique sweet pastelly taste and a strong scent.
As a drink it can be used exactly like Crème de violette but as it has been refined with Wild juniper and a unique set of botanicals in our GIN it is also equally as good on it’s own, with lemonade, mixed with ice cream or in baking!
Try making an Aviator cocktails with this much superior Violet liqueur!
- 50 ml Zymurgorium Sweet Violet Gin
- 125ml Lemonade
- 3 Raspberries
- 3 Blackberries
- 1/2 Kiwi Fruit (peeled and sliced)
- 1 Sprig of Mint to Garnish
- Pour Zymurgorium Sweet Violet Gin and Lemonade into a Tall Glass Filled With Ice cubes and the Fruit
- Garnish with a Sprig of Mint
- 1-Part Zymur-Manchester Gin,
- 2-parts Zymur-Violet Gin,
- 1-Part Kirsch Liqueur.
- Add all ingredients into a shaker with ice and shake.
- Strain into a Martini glass.
- Garnish with 3-Glace Cherries on a Cocktail Stick.