- 45 mls of Mandarin Dynasty Gin
- 25 mls of Fresh Tangerine Juice (orange juice will do)
- 10 mls of Jasmine Syrup
- The segments from half a tangerine (again an orange will do)
- 20 mls of Kumquat Liqueur
- Soda Water to top up
- A few dashes of Sichuan Peppercorn Bitters
- Kumquats to garnish
- Muddle the tangerine segments in a mixing glass with the jasmine syrup, tangerine juice, gin & kumquat liqueur.
- Strain into a glass over ice, top with the soda water, add a few dashes of the bitters & garnish.