Marmalade Gin Collins
- 50 mls of Zymurgorium Manchester Marmalade Gin
- 1 teaspoon of caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon of marmalade
- 25 mls of Lemon Juice
- Wedge of Lemon or Lime lightly crushed
- Elderflowr tonic or soda
- Add the gin, caster sugar, marmalade and lemon/lime juice, then top up with elderflower tonic or soda.
- Once all in go give it a whirlpool finish with some crushed ice, a slice of lemon or lime, and place in an old Duerr’s Marmalade jar!
- P.S. If you’re feeling slightly more romantic or consider yourself a Casanova why not add a splash of rose water with the tonic?…