Winter Apple Spice
- 30 ml of my my apple pie gin
- 2 sticks of cinnamon
- 3 pods of star anise
- 4 teaspoons of fresh squeezed lemon
- Dash of Prosecco
- Apple slices, for garnish
- In a small saucepan simmer the apple juice with the cinnamon sticks and star anise. When it barely comes to a boil, remove from heat and let steep for 30 minutes, then chill.
- When you're ready to start making cocktails, remove the cinnamon sticks and star anise and set aside for garnish.
- In a cocktail shaker, shake the spiced apple juice, My My Apple Pie, lemon, and ice together (work in batches if you need to).
- Pour into glasses, top up with prosecco, and garnish with apple slices, cinnamon sticks and star anise pods.