An exciting position has become available within the Zymurgorium team to drive national/ international awareness of our brand across multiple sales channels. We’re looking for a battle-hardened veteran of the marketing world, one that’s looking to make a difference. If you’re tired of the corporate rat race, can prove how you have made a difference and would like the opportunity to think outside the box then we want to hear from you.
As our marketing guru, you'll need to:
• Create awareness of and develop projects at a Zym group level
• Communicate with our target audiences across wholesale, on and off trade accounts in the UK
• Work with the senior management team to develop marketing plans, advertising, direct marketing and campaigns
• Source advertising opportunities and place adverts/ advertorials in the press and trade publications in order to reach our target audience.
• Work closely with in-house or external creative agencies to design marketing materials such as brochures and adverts
• Write and proofread marketing copy for both online and print campaigns
• Produce creative content, including videos, product photos and blog posts
• Run social media channels (e.g. Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn) to drive followers
• Organise and attend events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions
• source and secure sponsorship as required
• Liaise with designers and printers and organise photo shoots
• Send out mail merged channel specific emails to our customer base.
• Conduct market research, for example using customer questionnaires, phone calls or working with the sales team to gather market or other data.
• Any other reasonable request relating to onsite operations.
• Have visual merchandising experience
• Promote and live the Zym cultural values
Through your experience you will be able to demonstrate-
• Leadership and team development experience
• The ability to develop and implement a marketing strategy
• Review marketing campaigns, advertising and SEO to ensure ROI is being achieved and campaigns are effective
• Weekly or monthly reports for the senior management team
• Competitor activity and the impact/ next steps required to raise Zymurgorium awareness.
• How you have managed external agencies to manage events, editorial requests, presentations, press relationships, promotional materials and online activities
• Oversee and manage a marketing budget in a cost-effective manner
• Experience of photography/ design and relevant marketing software platforms
• Experience of working within the food and drinks sector preferred.
Interviews for the above position will be held at Zym HQ and will involve a presentation/ Q&A session on your past impact. A follow-on final interview will be held for those shortlisted.
If you match some or all of the above then send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org No agencies please.
We want you to enjoy our products responsibly.
I confirm that I am of legal drinking age in my country or state of residence.