- 50 mls of choc-o-bloc-gin
- 2 drops of peppermint syrup
- 30 mls of Irish creme
- 70 grams of chopped dark chocolate
- 120 mls of double cream
- Ice cubes
- Mint and cocoa powder, to garnish
- Melt chocolate in microwave for approximately 30 seconds. When still warm but comfortable to touch, mix in cream. Let the chocolate ganache cool.
- Fill a martini glass with ice to chill.
- Combine chocolate ganache, gin, Baileys and ice in a cocktail shaker. Shake until combined and chilled.
- Empty ice from martini glass. Strain into glass, garnish with mint leaves and dust with cocoa.