ZYMURGORIUM: FLAGINGO PINK GIN
Here’s a Pink Gin that has confidence!
Here’s a Pink Gin that has confidence! Flamingos are the strutters of the bird world.
They’re exotic, vibrant and funky which gave inspiration to this true pink gin. Strutting in with flavours of the Caribbean of; Mango, Pineapple, passion fruit, allspice and ginger.
Just sit back and enjoy the Holiday sun on your taste buds.
Baby Flagingo Jelly Shots
- 300ml tonic water or lemonade
- 200ml Zymurgorium Flagingo Pink
- 5 sheets of gelatine
- Simmer the tonic water or lemonade for 5 minutes and take off the heat.
- Prepare the gelatine by soaking the sheets in cool water for 4 minutes.
- Add the soaked sheets of gelatine into the warm mixer and stir until dissolved.
- Add the Zymurgorium Flagingo Pink into the mix.
- Allow the liquid to cool then pour into moulds or serving glasses. We used a flamingo-shaped silicon mould but any shape will do.
- Transfer the shots to the fridge and allow them to set overnight before unmoulding.