ZYMURGORIUM: FLAGINGO PINK GIN
Here’s a Pink Gin that has confidence!
Here’s a Pink Gin that has confidence! Flamingos are the strutters of the bird world.
They’re exotic, vibrant and funky which gave inspiration to this true pink gin. Strutting in with flavours of the Caribbean of; Mango, Pineapple, passion fruit, allspice and ginger.
Just sit back and enjoy the Holiday sun on your taste buds.
Flagingo Ice Lollies
25g caster sugar
Mixed fruit – raspberries, mango, blueberries – whatever you have in!
Take a six-hole lolly mould and push some of the fruit into each one. In a jug, stir the gin, tonic and
sugar until the sugar dissolves and the tonic loses its fizz. Divide between the moulds, push in the
lolly sticks and freeze for at least 4 hrs, or preferably overnight.
Baby Flagingo Jelly Shots
- 300ml tonic water or lemonade
- 200ml Zymurgorium Flagingo Pink
- 5 sheets of gelatine
- Simmer the tonic water or lemonade for 5 minutes and take off the heat.
- Prepare the gelatine by soaking the sheets in cool water for 4 minutes.
- Add the soaked sheets of gelatine into the warm mixer and stir until dissolved.
- Add the Zymurgorium Flagingo Pink into the mix.
- Allow the liquid to cool then pour into moulds or serving glasses. We used a flamingo-shaped silicon mould but any shape will do.
- Transfer the shots to the fridge and allow them to set overnight before unmoulding.
Handful of raspberries
60ml Flagingo Gin
25ml lime juice
Shake all together and pour.
Pink Flamingo Negroni
- 5ml Flagingo gin
- 25ml rose vermouth, or sweet white vermouth
- 15ml Aperol
- wedge of pink grapefruit and a basil leaf, to garnish
Combine the gin, vermouth and Aperol in a tumbler with a small handful of ice. Stir until the outside of the glass feels cold.
Garnish with a wedge of pink grapefruit and a basil leaf.