ZYMURGORIUM: CHOC-O-BLOC GIN
Indulgent chocolatey paradise!
Mythical beasts, legendary people and some of the finest culinary sensations on the planet and wherever you turn there’s an aphrodisiac!
The Americas must have seemed like another world to explorers. Full of adventure and opportunity (along with a human sacrifice or two).
The indigenous people of Latin America sure know how to party and any excuse for a festival is a good excuse.
One food source that is revered above all others is the Cocoa bean which even has its own God it was that important! This gin is Latin Flarer in a glass, powerful Madagascan chocolate, subtle vanilla, rounded all spics, pink pepper and light citrus tone. This Gin is particularly great with food and parties!
Choc-O-Bloc Espresso Martini
40 ml Choc-O-Bloc Gin
20 ml Kahlúa
20 ml Baileys
20 ml Espresso
3 Whole Coffee Beans
Chocolate to garnish
Fill a shaker with ice cubes. Add all ingredients. Shake and strain into a cocktail glass. Garnish with
coffee beans & grate chocolate over the top.
- 50ml Zymurgorium Choc-a-bloc Gin
- 2 drops of peppermint syrup
- 30ml Irish Creme
- 70g dark chocolate, chopped
- 120ml double cream
- Ice cubes
- Mint and cocoa powder, to garnish
- Melt chocolate in microwave for approximately 30 seconds. When still warm but comfortable to touch, mix in cream. Let the chocolate ganache cool.
- Fill a martini glass with ice to chill.
- Combine chocolate ganache, gin, Baileys and ice in a cocktail shaker. Shake until combined and chilled.
- Empty ice from martini glass. Strain into glass, garnish with mint leaves and dust with cocoa.